Date and Time
Thursday Mar 23, 2023
10:00 AM - 10:30 AM EDT
Thursday, March 23, 2023, 10:00am
Register once, Join as often as you can!: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScuFJViKb-s7p1bLspaP11FS8XhsrEjuHhKzTnCkWS3qziJ9Q/viewform
The digital marketing webinar series is hosted by the St. Lawrence County Chamber of Commerce and Greater Watertown - North Country Chamber of Commerce presented by member, Watertown Daily Times Digital & Media Team. The webinar series is free. There are 5 sessions. Sign up to receive the Zoom login, session reminders and recordings! Mark your calendars and plan to 'zoom in' for these 30 minute webinars. The sessions will focus on different marketing strategies in some depth so that you can build your understanding of how to create a strong marketing program for your business or organization.
Website Development Webinar:
If you ever thought about building a website for your business and how it will create an additional revenue stream then this is the webinar for you!
In understandable terms in this webinar will go over:
- Why it is important to have a website
- The biggest mistakes about building and misconceptions about building a website
- How a simple phone call can indirectly send business your way
- the do's and don'ts of having and also maintaining a website
- How to maintain your website and maximize your bottom line internet profits through an internet presence
- Brand building