Date and Time
Tuesday Mar 21, 2023
10:00 AM - 10:30 AM EDT
Tuesday, March 21, 2023, 10:00am
Register once, Join as often as you can!: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScuFJViKb-s7p1bLspaP11FS8XhsrEjuHhKzTnCkWS3qziJ9Q/viewform
The digital marketing webinar series is hosted by the St. Lawrence County Chamber of Commerce and Greater Watertown - North Country Chamber of Commerce presented by member, Watertown Daily Times Digital & Media Team. The webinar series is free. There are 5 sessions. Sign up to receive the Zoom login, session reminders and recordings! Mark your calendars and plan to 'zoom in' for these 30 minute webinars. The sessions will focus on different marketing strategies in some depth so that you can build your understanding of how to create a strong marketing program for your business or organization.
Streaming TV Webinar:
Have you ever thought of having your own TV commercial? Also, to have the ability to target a specific market where you would like the TV commercial to be seen at an affordable price?
In this webinar we will go over the benefits of Streaming TV like:
- How your TV Commercial will be broadcast over all Streaming Devices such as Home TV, Tablets and Cell Phones.
- Advertising into the Canadian Market, or multiple areas of your choice
- How most of the Nation especially The North Country subscribes to Streaming TV
- Understanding how detailed Streaming TV reporting is and how it could be utilized as a basis for other target marketing tactics
- How it will increase the visibility of your business or brand