BUSINESSES IN THE SPOTLIGHT: 'B2B in STLC'
Business-to-Business Networking Event!
Join the STLC Chamber and the Gouverneur Chamber at the Casablanca Restaurant on Wednesday, November 15th for the last 2023 Business-to-Business networking event. Resuming spring 2024! Enjoy a casual evening with businesses from across the North Country with light appetizers, cash bar, and presentations spotlighting local businesses. Learn more about the St. Lawrence County and Gouverneur Chambers, benefit from new connections, and grow with the County-Wide and Town of Gouverneur networks.
Want to be in the "spotlight"? Let us know and you can get up to 5 minutes to talk about your business!
This event is open to Chamber Members and Non-Members who are associated with a business.
- $10 at the door to assist with food costs, cash or check
- Cash bar for alcoholic purchases
- Register HERE!
- The Casablancha is a small locally owned Italian restaurant in Gouverneur, NY, owned and operated by the Pistolesi family since 1974. The restaurant includes a bar area and hosts banquets, and various celebrations throughout the year. The restaurant is open Tuesdays - Saturdays with dine-in and take-out options available.
- For more information, visit their Facebook page.
- To make dinner reservations after the event (7:00pm+), contact The Casablanca Restaurant at 315-287-3120.