NORWOOD, NY 4TH OF JULY EVENTS
Celebrate Independence in Norwood with TWO fun filled days of events featuring fireworks by the Norwood Volunteer Fire Department, a demolition derby, block dance and a parade!
Monday, July 3
FREE Live Music at the Norwood Fire Station
- 7:00pm - 9:00pm: Norwood Brass Fireman performing
- 9:00pm - 1:00am: Block Dance with Divided Roads
- 10:00am - 5:00pm: Bounce Houses on the Village Green (1 wet, 1 dry) *Pricing below
- 10:00 - 5:00pm: Mountain Express Locomotive Train Rides at the Village Green: $5 per person
- 1:00pm: Parade beginning at the Norwood American Legion
- 2:30pm: Demolition Derby at the Fireman's Field, $4 admission
- Dusk: Fireworks Display at the Fireman's Field
- glow sticks will be available to purchase at the Fireman's Field for the fireworks
- Registration: $30 per Derby Car
- Register at the Fireman's Field 8:30am - 12:30pm
- A Youth Driver Class is available: Ages 10-14
- Anyone participating that is not the driver of the car must pay $4 event admission
Line up begins on Lake Shore Dr., right Spring St., left of Park Ave. right onto Bernard Ave., Right onto CR 56, left on Bicknell St., right on Morgan St. and disbands on Whitney St.
SUGGESTED VIEWING AREAS FOR THE FIREWORKS
The Fireman's Field on Morgan St., on the top of the hill along S Main St./CR 56 (near the 711), and on the Village Green behind the Fire Station. Cotton Candy will be available for purchase in the Village Park. No gates fees, but donations are encouraged to the Fireman passing "the boot" to support next years celebrations.