Provide counseling interventions as needed to the Mental Health population in the Career Connection program. Develop Vocational Plans for all OMH contracts. Complete the NYESS Data Entry for all programs as needed.
- Monitor and track all mental health referrals.
- Conduct all intakes for individuals.
- Provide case file reviews for OMH, satisfaction surveys, referrals and other internal documentation.
- Participate in team meetings as scheduled.
- Review all daily and monthly notes for the OMH contracts and review all billable units.
- Provide work readiness activities to individuals in the OMH contracts.
- Assist with obtaining and establishing volunteer activities in the community. Coordinate volunteer sites with the Community Resource Professional.
- Responsible for maintaining contact with volunteer agencies to ensure satisfaction of services.
- Complete all admission and discharge documentation for individuals in the OMH programs.
- Provide benefits advisement to referred individuals.
- Ethical Conduct
- Time Management
- Organizational Skills
Must have a Bachelors Degree. Preferred areas of study are Psychology or Education however a degree in Human Services or related field may be acceptable. One two years experience working with the mental health population. Valid New York State Drivers License. Authorized to work in the United States and pass all background clearances.